A Clear Voice in the global market
October 25, 2018
ethical buying banner
Maximise the benefits of buying ethically
February 26, 2019
Show all

October was our busiest month ever!

october-busiest-month poster

This October we’ve had another bumper month for telephone interpreting minutes and completed the most face to face appointments we’ve ever done.

How do we make it happen?

Our dedicated operations team appreciates the needs of our diverse client base. Over 90% of our clients are charities, dealing with vulnerable people and sensitive issues. The other 10% are food manufacturers, law firms, dental practices, plus many more different sectors. Each client has their own requirements for their face to face bookings and the team work tirelessly to ensure each and every booking is relevant and appropriate.

Our telephone interpreting system is designed to connect our clients to an interpreter quickly and easily, making telephone interpreting a low cost and effective option to help with many situations where language can be a barrier. With so many options for specific requests, even the telephone service can be tailored to every clients’ needs.

We’re thrilled to have helped so many clients overcome language barriers and communicate, and in doing so, have contributed to the refugee sector through our social enterprise model in October.

Huge thanks also to all our interpreters for consistently delivering a high-quality service to our clients.