Quality and Cost Effective Interpreter and Translation Services
Clear Voice offers high quality interpreter and translation services throughout the UK and is the only not-for-profit service of its kind.
Established by the charity Migrant Help, all of Clear Voice’s profits go to the charity, which fights human trafficking and supports migrants in need. Clear Voice is socially aware and operates across the community, offering assistance and specialising in telephone and face-to-face interpreting as well as translation services.
All of our profits go back into the charity.
By encouraging recruitment from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and giving profits to charity, Clear Voice is the ethical choice for organisations in need of interpreting and / or translation services.
Our qualified interpreters and translators speak your language from Albanian to Zulu and many have first-hand experience of migration. It’s important everyone can be understood and to be able to communicate effectively when they access services that have a major impact on their lives and wellbeing.
Clear Voice is proud to offer:
- More than 40 years experience working with interpreters who understand the language needs of clients
- An ethical and socially aware service which hands profits directly to a charity supporting communities around the UK
- A service which enables organisations to make savings on interpreting budgets by using our pay-as-you-go Telephone Interpreting Service
- Access to a large number of linguists covering a wide range of languages
- A quick, easy-to-use, high quality, reliable and cost effective service
- Friendly and dedicated customer service